What can regular exercise do for you?
- Reduce your risk of heart disease by up to 50 percent
- Double your muscle strength in three to four months
- Reduce the risk of diabetes by as much as 75 percent if you are 60 or older
What do our Silver Programs give you?
- A free BASIC membership (Weight & Cardio Rooms -No pools, gymnasium, or sauna)
- Access to basic amenities
- A Senior Advisor℠ to help you along the way
- Custom-designed Senior classes taught by certified instructors: M-F @ 11am, M/W/F @ 11:45am, T/Th @ 9:15am
Email us with any questions or call and ask for our senior advisor, Maschil Norris. She can help you with any questions or concerns you may have. Friends, Fun & Fitness is what this program is all about.To find out if your Medicare health plan offers one of these programs, call your health plan’s customer service department or apply at the LaCamas Swim & Sport front desk.
Seniors who wish to upgrade their BASIC Membership to a Standard Membership may do so! The upgrade costs just $13/month + WA State sales tax. Seniors who purchase the upgrade add the following to their membership:
- Swimming Pools during Family & Adult Lap times
- Participation in Pickelball
- Participation in Water Aerobics, and other general group fitness like Zumba, Spin, Blast & Jazzercise!
REAL HEALTH is our motto!